View Single Post
Old 11-03-2016, 08:17 PM   #2588
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Went for a drug test a couple weeks ago....

They sent me in the complete opposite direction of where I live, to a private clinic in really nice neighborhood. Well, more expensive than where I live, anyway.

So, sitting pretty close next to me, in the waiting room, is this girl who looks distinctly familiar.

I kept glancing over at her, practicing my interpretation of a comically unsubtle knowing-expression; but she would not make eye-contact, for even a second. I dunno, I guess I was just being naive to presume she'd want to actually meet someone who'd recognized her? Which, I can also understand her not expecting it; since, it appeared, I was the only one either noticing her or even trying to be noticed myself. And the other patients mostly all seemed much older.

My final, last ditch effort was going to be to walk right up to the receptionist, hopefully before either of us was called, and say something like, Hey, you guys don't....you know, <starts-to-whisper> ever get any famous-people in here, right? As I start to roll my eyes toward her sitting directly behind me.

However, of course, I very quickly thought better of it.

Coffee - Sylvan Esso
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote