View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 05:09 PM   #4159
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacone View Post
So tonight I made this. Riceless nori wrap. It has puréed curried chickpeas as a base, salmon sashimi bought from Yo Sushi! (Because buying any small amount of sushi grade salmon in Bristol is crap!) avocado, cucumber, white radish and spinach. My literal blood, sweat and tears went into this as I had to postpone making this by an hour as I went to A&E because I pretty much chopped the tip of my pinky off ������������

mmmmm i can't rep you
FatAndProud is online now   Reply With Quote