View Single Post
Old 11-13-2016, 11:05 AM   #10
Leem
Leem

Leem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I do think that a chat room would increase participation, connections and membership tremendously. I think it would make a real difference. Of course on saying this I am not a techie and don't even know if it is feasible.

On another thread there was discussion about why dims seems to have fallen in participation and I feel as a newbie here that this is one of the reasons. I have just recently started using online forums and I joined Dims and another forum. I think that Dims is a better fit for me for a number of reasons, but I find myself spending more time on the other site and making more connections there as well solely because they have a chat room.
Leem is offline   Reply With Quote