View Single Post
Old 11-16-2016, 07:06 AM   #10
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
I opened up to my room mate about my gaining. She was concerned at first, but as she saw how much happier I was, she accepted it.
I am rather curious as to how that went. When I came out as a lesbian it was almost anti-climactic, most of my family and friends k
new or suspected for years.

It is obvious that I love to eat and that I have gained weight. Most of my friends and family have reacted with concert or in some case criticism. While I did not necessarily gain on purpose, I know I was putting on weight and quite frankly enjoying it.