View Single Post
Old 11-16-2016, 01:20 PM   #12
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
Oh she didn't like it at all and still doesn't agree with it, but doesn't hound me about it like in the beginning. It took the longest with my mother probably because she didn't know it was intentional and I didn't tell her. So she thought something was wrong and I should see a doctor
I feel like I will eventually have to come up with some kind of explanation, at least for my mother when the time comes. I mean, she has made little comments and this and that, and gave me a lecture when we were on a cruise after my graduation last summer.