View Single Post
Old 11-23-2016, 03:26 PM   #3
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Welcome, OP.

I'm fit and have a fat wife and love it. I get mixed reactions out of people: everything from disapproval (why would a fit guy enjoy being married to a woman who weighs twice as much as he does?) to having people be supportive (you like what you like and should pursue what you want) to even having fit women hint to me they'd like to experiment with my wife.

People cover the whole spectrum and while some are downright nasty, a lot out there are awesome too. It's too bad it's family members who are giving your boyfriend a tough time because that makes it a little more challenging. But you get through those kinds of challenges together.

Best of luck to you and welcome to Dims!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote