View Single Post
Old 11-24-2016, 01:04 AM   #4
BigCutieFleur

BigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging in

Hi guys! Thanks for your welcome!
Happily married I have seen in your profile that you love mouintans dogs...I love them! Dogs are ones of my biggest passions! I am waiting for my Australian Sheperd puppy and can't wait!
Mouintans dog are so cute and they're like kind giants with a golden heart.

Btw, thanks for your advices! The relationship with one of his brothers is a lot better, we talked a lot about cakes and recipes, he also asked me to help him cook or suggest him cook tricks and said that my fiance is very lucky to have me, I am very happy about it, but I think now my "mother in law" as Tad said (in Italian we say suocera) is even more jealous.

I keep being sunny and kind with everyone of his family (Also his cousin have sent me some pictures of their dogs, since he knows I love them).
The only one who is always angry is his mother, but she has some problems with his husband (who also is fat, and she always make fun of him - but not in a good way - also in a depressing, demoralizing way)
Also, Tad when she had her birthday last month I bought and wrote on a very beautiful card for her, but this seems not important. ( I also made different presents for the last christmas, easter etc. and never had a gift -except from my partner of course-).
Furthermore, I have discovered that she was always antagonistic with the ex-girlfriends of my fiance: fat, curvy, she always said to him "her is gonna leave you".
I really love him, is a very special person and I'm very sad when she insult him or when she insult her dad too. (I like talking with his dad about everything)
He also said that she should just be happy for him, because he has never been so happy in a relationship in all his life. (is also the first time he can be open about his fa tendencies and not hide them)
BigCutieFleur is offline   Reply With Quote