View Single Post
Old 11-24-2016, 12:12 PM   #8
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Nothing scientific about it, but in various threads that have tried to associate being an FA with parents being one way or another, there was no consistent resultants. There are FA with parents who are fat and who are thin, and who hate fat or don't care about it and even some cases of second generation FA. And some people have liked fat from a very young age, others only came to it after puberty or further into adulthood, so it seems that there are probably many ways to become an FA.

In other words, from what I've seen nobody has really come up with a solid explanation for why some people are FA.
As is evinced by his (the Original Poster's husband's) brother apparently not being an FA (or mine, for that matter).

Although it seems to be an immutable 'hard-wired' preference, it seems to be linked neither to genetics nor to environment.

Personally, I can recall no moment when I 'switched' to liking fat women. As a child, before being attracted to any type of body, I don't remember finding fat people more or less interesting to look at than thin ones, but when I started finding women attractive, it was generally those with greater carriage.

So, again, I've been of no help at all.

Also, welcome to Dimensions, Fleur.
FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote