View Single Post
Old 11-24-2016, 01:07 PM   #10
BigCutieFleur

BigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelingfire View Post
You might have meant me in regard to the Bernese. Though I have a lot in common with happily_married. happily_married if you do have 2 mountain dogs, that would just be eerie.

[QUOTE=BigCutieFleur;2194015]Bernese

Thanks all for your welcome.
His little sister also loves to hug me and also try to squeeze my squishy parts like my big soft belly or my big breasts, I also share my chocolates with her

Quote:
Originally Posted by socrates74 View Post
Attraction is attraction. Opposites can attract.
2. Are you alright if he is into fitness, and you are not? (Personally, I have been filter than woman I have dated. The relationship allowed the other person to have their own life in that regard).

Yes, I'm alright he is into fitness and I'm not, however lately he gained some weight and I see him more happy and relaxed this makes me happy, I also love spoil him with food! Cooking for both of us with Love!
BigCutieFleur is offline   Reply With Quote