View Single Post
Old 11-30-2016, 12:32 PM   #31
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't really see any value to BMI as it factors only height and weight and ignores other factors such as muscle mass, bone density, organ tissue, etc. It also has a somewhat arbitrary classification system. What makes a 25 overweight and a 24.9 normal? My BMI (171, 5'7") is 26.8 which puts me solidly iverweight. If everyone in Dims met and I tried to tell everyone I was overweight you'd all laugh at me!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote