View Single Post
Old 11-30-2016, 08:06 PM   #34
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
All I was saying was that overall "BMI 26.8" says more than just "171 pounds" does.

What easily measurable/calculatable value would you rather use than BMI?
But there are a lot of H/W combinations that can get you to a 26.8 or any other BMI for that matter. I'm not sure there is one-stop shop metric, nor do I really believe there's a need for one. With that said, I believe height, weight, and BFP can really give someone an idea of what kind of shape someone is in. Far more so than BMI.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote