Thread: Cellulite
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2016, 11:54 AM   #11
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieFleur View Post
I don't have it, but a lot of skinny friends have a lot of cellulite, so is not always a matter of weight in my opinion. However,I do have some strechmarks on my belly and on my boobs... I hated them for years... now I find them cute!they're just a part of me.
Weight has nothing at all to do with cellulite. More than 80% of women have it to some degree. Genetic and hormonal factors seem to influence the formation of cellulite. Men don't have the genetic markers for cellulite, but hormonal imbalance will cause some men to develop it.