Thread: cooking shows
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 10:23 PM   #21
Leem
Leem

Leem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I love the Great British Bake Off. I have watched the shows as they come on PBS. I have also watched a few on YouTube. I have enjoyed other shows as well, but this is my current favorite.

In contrast to what was mentioned above About the viewers of cooking shows, I actually do a lot of cooking and baking. Not near as much as my grandma or mom, but I also work full time.

Today in fact I watched the masterclass with Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood and used one of their recipes and made a Christmas Pavlova for the first time(this is apparently a very British dessert, I had never seen nor tasted one before). It turned out great. I took it over to a friends house for a night of cards and pizza. The whole thing was gone people loved it.
Leem is offline   Reply With Quote