View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 08:02 AM   #58
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
In my years here, I have seen other guys say this....but they made it somehow seem...."wrong". I love the way you said it...it's actually quite romantic!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Its just so sweet to hear a guy say something like Happily married said.
You sir are a real keeper and your wife is really lucky.
Thank you, ladies. I can assure you though: I am the lucky one. Take a look at this picture of us (I've shared it elsewhere here in Dims). It's about 4 years old now, but you get the idea. I'm not entirely certain she'd fit in those clothes right now and in the years since this picture I've taken up the weight room more earnestly than before. The contrast is pronounced and I love every bit of it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg beach pic.jpg (196.9 KB, 344 views)
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote