View Single Post
Old 12-14-2016, 02:44 AM   #13
BigCutieFleur

BigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging in
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by extra_m13 View Post
i dont really know if there is any relation but i happen to be in that very same spot. my mom is really selfconcious about body issues, like weight gain. and since my childhood she always told me oh no she is fat and that and of course i got attracted by the very body types that my mom critices.

at the beginning it was a bit of a struggle but she came to accept it once she noticed that there was a very clear trend, chubby woman are just the best. period.

as for the couple, just have fun, the pounds will come and enjoy those as well ! talk about it but not let it be the center of the relationship i think
Yes, of course the pounds are not the center of the relationship! (if you talk about a subject for like 24 hours it became boring - fetish are included-)
I was just curious about a correlation between "mums who hate fat" and "their son who loves it" I had other relationship before and always the mum hated chubs on their bodies, on the sons bodies, on the girlfriends of the sons bodies, on people in general so I thought "I'm so lucky" in a sarcastic way
BigCutieFleur is offline   Reply With Quote