View Single Post
Old 12-24-2016, 11:23 PM   #3
Leem
Leem

Leem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions community

The ugly sweater cookies are so cute. They look like a lot of fun.

I do a lot of baking this time of year. Most of what I bake has emotional attachments although I also try new things as well. For example the dinner rolls I make, my grandma used to make every year at Christmas and she showed me how to make them.

Spending time with family and friends is also wrapped up in holiday baking, both in the making and in the sharing and eating of the special treats.

My favorite is cookie baking day. The Saturday before Christmas I get together with some girlfriends and family and we bake cookies and candy all day. Then we divide them up between us all. I really just love the comradery, friendship and family.
Leem is offline   Reply With Quote