View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 02:38 PM   #21
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Of course, it helps that you live in Montreal where almost all the food is so good! (how it is that overall the people of Montreal seem to be thinner than in most of the rest of the country I'll never understand. My memories of living in Montreal are almost all "We were at this restaurant, and then .... " or "We picked up (food) at (place) and then went to (another place) to eat it, and it was SO good, and (the other place) was such a great place to sit and eat, had so much character." or "We were wandering around, exploring, and we got hungry so we stopped at the first place we came to, and it was amazing! I can still taste that (food or drink) all these years later." or something similar.

It was only by being on a very tight budget, regularly going to the gym and walking and biking, and really watching what I ate on a daily basis that I only gained twenty pounds in the two years that I lived there. I can't imagine what the tally would have been had I been dating an FA, and what could have happened if I'd been dating a feeder (and we'd had the money) almost scares me.