View Single Post
Old 01-26-2017, 08:22 AM   #202
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Arcade Fire and Mavis Staples collaborated on a new single, all proceeds going to the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU). I heard it for the first time this morning, and while I didn’t love it at first listen it has hooked itself into my brain ever since (especially the ending, chills down my spine).

I still prefer to buy music on CD or vinyl than to download singles, but I may have to look into buying this one (anyone know a service that lets you buy singles, without having to download some app and going through a big sign-up rigmarole? (I just want an MP3 I can stick on my phone, I don’t want to have to get involved with iTunes just for one song!)