View Single Post
Old 01-26-2017, 08:39 PM   #216
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ive been thinking about this question a lot. Dims does and has meant a lot to me. I joined 10 years ago as a 20 year old. I probably read every story in the Dims library to realize that while I a) was not attracted to women, BBW or otherwise and b) Did not want to gain weight myself - I was really into fat men. I had known I was an FFA since I was about 15, however, felt alone as my preferences werent the norm. Through the board, I began to express my preferences, feel comfortable with them and give fewer fucks. It helped me to feel like I wasnt an abnormality or perverse because of how I felt. As I did, I realized most women I spoke with outside of Dims were supportive of my love of fat guys.

When I was 23, I moved to Colorado. I was new in town and didnt know a soul. I, however, had a strong core support group that moved with me through Dims. I loved being able to laugh, connect with other amazing women and (of course) look at pictures of hot guys in the days of The BHM Picture Threads.

And as you all know (because its not subtle) I met my boyfriend through Dims. Not only do I get to be open about my preferences, but we are great together and Ive never been happier. Recently I traveled to Alberta to meet his friends and family and feel like my circle has expanded and Ive met so many wonderful people through him.

tldr; Dims has provided me with love, adventure, support, great friends and has helped me to yell from a mountain top "I LOVE FATTIES AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT MIND YO BIZNAZZ"