Thread: Cellulite
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2017, 09:36 PM   #14
Leem
Leem

Leem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElyBiggs View Post
I have accumulated a lot of cellulite in the past three years or so. It's really made me pretty uncomfortable with my unclothed thighs, despite knowing that most women do have it to some degree.
I read once that the appearance of cellulite has to do with how a woman's skin tends to be thinner than that of the average man, and how our collagen fibers are aligned differently than mens'.
Interesting, that would also probably fit in with the idea of it being hereditary as well as, some women probably inherit thicker skin. I am an Ssbbw and I don't have cellulite, yes I am flabbergasted that I don't have it, but I would say it is a combination of hereditary factors and being a female.
Leem is offline   Reply With Quote