View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 12:37 PM   #62
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sure "the odds are" or "for most people in your situation" or something like that, I'll agree with that. I don't know your intent, but the way you wrote it, it was rather like you had calculated a formula and were informing him that the planned payment scheme would not cover the principle in four years time. People are rather notorious for not being so easy to predict.

Basically: I'd consider it more respectful not to tell people what WILL happen with them, but to find ways to express your ideas and concerns in a way that communicates your point, but leaves room for human free will and the fact that you have incomplete information about the situation.