View Single Post
Old 01-31-2017, 09:21 PM   #67
ashblonde
Busy writing

ashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
Its interesting that most of this thread has concentrated on the guy's sexual attraction to his wife. Another possibility is that a now thin wife will decide that she's not really attracted to her husband and feel that she's now in a position to get someone better.
Re: the 'fat person loses weight and now can do better than an (F)FA' line of thinking. This is cringy to me in that it implies fat people lack relationship agency while fat, but will somehow be free to achieve relationship Nirvana with a non-FA when they get thinner. And the coup de grace? Non-FAs are essentially 'someone better.' That's probably not what you're *really* saying, but the words did strike me as a bit ick.

FWIW on the general topic, I'd never dump my man over weight loss, our vows way transcended that and I'd be a fool to lose him over it (despite the fact that I can admit honestly to myself that would be sexually devastated if he were suddenly straight up thin). Fortunately he is smart enough not to diet because he already learned that yo-yo-ing would only make him fatter. He also knows he's free to eat wtf-ever or exercise when-tf-ever he wants as well - because he's his own man. And its that last part that is MOST attractive.
ashblonde is offline   Reply With Quote