View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 10:45 PM   #73
Fat Molly
hufflepuff hobbit

Fat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Men are inherently sexual - but many women's libidos are almost as high as mens. If I had my way, I would be having sex every god damn day (sometimes multiple) with my husband, and it does create feelings of frustration and sometimes hurt that his drive isn't as high as mine. So lets not say that sexual instinct or needs are male based only. His wife may be crawling up his leg to have sex now that she is feeling slim and sexy - he may just not be in a position to reciprocate.

I personally do not believe in open marriages. To me, you are either with that person solely, or you are dating. And it is almost always seems to be proposed by men.
aw Xyanthaaaaaaaaaaa whyyyyyyyyy please don't say things like this, we agree on so much.... including sex drive!!!!!!! both my boyfriends are unable to completely satisfy my lust.

as someone who's heavily involved in open communities I have so much evidence that open relationships are not almost always proposed by men. i myself am in position of trying to keep my relationship with my two bfs when both of them would somewhat prefer i be monogamous with them. having more than one partner eases the burden on me for a lot of things considerably, and having more than one 'man in the house' makes a lot of things easier. some things tougher but a lot of things easier.