View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 01:40 PM   #71
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Some cars are brutal in their disregard for anyone of size -- I'd normally call myself chubby or maybe small-fat, and my body tends to go more front-to-back than side-to-side and I absolutely do not have wide shoulders (sigh) -- but when car shopping a year ago I tried out a couple of cars with such aggressive side bolsters on the backs of the seats that I couldn't sit back all the way.

(that's right, it was totally about silly car design, not my size! )

Also, based on today's experience: you may be a fat boy if you have a burger and a pint at a north american pub, and afterwards feel like you could still go out for a proper lunch