View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 03:00 PM   #32
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My highest weight ever was 292,was getting difficult to get around and everyday life was getting to be difficult.The last 10 years or so I'd lose some and than once October came I found I was snacking more and put on a few by Christmas.I'm pretty happy at my current 250ish,winter isn't over so the hubby may get his wish as I've been told I'm looking rather thin.Thin went out the window many years ago!
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote