View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 03:44 PM   #34
Leem
Leem

Leem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions community

The last coat I bought, maybe four years ago, is like a cape with arms so it really will fit as I either expand or contract. It is pretty cute on, my friends call me little red, short for little red riding hood, because it looks a lot like what she wore in the old fairytales. Always put on around twenty until March and then slowly shed it until October then start putting it back on. Of course there have been a few years when I haven't shed it during the summer months. It is very cyclical. It is all the baking and inactivity. I should just take up ice skating again like Tad.
Leem is offline   Reply With Quote