Thread: FFA question
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 11:55 AM   #2
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
BHMs: Were you automatically accepting of FFAs you met or did you struggle to accept that FFAs do exist living in a fatphobic culture? What would you want FFAs to know before dating a BHM?
I still have moments of doubt as to my own physical appeal despite evidence to the contrary that are pretty deeply ingrained, it's tough to overcome many, many years of social conditioning. I know I'm awesome but there are still times when my jerkbrain rears up and thinks stuff "omg she's gonna be so grossed out by that mound of fat!". Stupid jerkbrain...

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote