Thread: FFA question
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017, 03:41 PM   #6
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I guess I'm weird because I've met FAs and FFAs in person before.

Admittedly, they probably don't know enough about the internet culture surrounding it all the understand those terms, but they definitely fit the 'prefers fat partners' bit.

Back to the original question... it is hard for me to say how groups of people react because I don't go around telling many people about sexuality. I'm just a very private person when it comes to that sort of thing, I suppose. Very few people IRL know I am asexual, or that I like girls as well as guys, either and that's not because I'm in any way ashamed or anything, I just don't see that it is anybody else's business.

My mother thinks I'm insane for liking fat people. My best friend told me that she prefers fatter partners as well. Those are the only two people I remember explicitly saying I like fat people to.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote