Thread: FFA question
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017, 05:00 PM   #7
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is more anecdotal than an answer to your question Rabbit, but I figured I'd share.

There was this girl who worked on the top floor of my building. I used to go up there pretty much daily because my company rents extra office space up there. I always said hi and asked a question or two and said thanks to her. I caught her one day telling another coworker that I was also so nice and was the only one in the whole building who would stop and say hello.

So her last day in that building came. I got her a card and a donut. I just said thanks for everything and best of luck on her new venture. This was about three weeks ago.

Just this last friday, a mutual friend of ours came up to me and said "Hey, you remember X, I met up with her for a drink. She asked me if I could pass on her information. She wants to meet up with you." I very quickly said "why? Does she need help moving?" (As I own a truck). His response was "no, she wants to get to know you."

Much like Judex said, after year and years of social conditioning, my first thought is never "oh man, they want this," it's always "what do they want/need from me?"