Thread: FFA question
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017, 11:27 PM   #11
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Due to a lot of different factors I am generally really terrible at verbally talking about anything sexual.

I have never really had a female irl that I felt comfortable talking to about FA stuff. I think I briefly made a mention of liking bigger guys to one friend who just went "oh" and changed the subject.

The BHMs I've talked to about it irl were ones I've been interested in. Even with online friends the reaction is usually "really?!? Girls are into that?" But they've been on board pretty quick once I can uh.... show them....how much I like it.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote