View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 07:56 AM   #58
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I'm a BBW and an FFA. As somebody who is asexual, I don't have a lot of physical desires but I've always been attracted to fat people in general, even as a kid. It is hard for me to be physically attracted to weight/fatness but not to the person as a whole without feeling like an objectifying creep, but as I've gotten older I've finally learnt to reconcile these two things in my head. It is okay to watch videos and look at pictures of people that they put into the public domain to be admired and fantasised over by strangers. You have their consent to admire their bodies. And as for being in relationships, the fact that I'm not sexually attracted to them as a whole is okay too; it doesn't make my love for them and their charm and their heart and their beauty any less valid and real. This realisation, combined with looking back at pictures of myself, made me realise something else.

I have always been fixated on fat, even as a little kid, and that is okay. That is why, growing up, I always saw myself as fat and huge even though, looking at photos etc... I was a very scrawny child and teenager. I was just super focused on what little softness I did have, ever since I was a kid. And now I understand that I can come to accept that I like being bigger, that I like being soft and full and round. I don't have to beat myself up about it or hate myself for liking it anymore. I am fat, and I like fat, I like my partners to be fat and I love people, fat or thin, for being who they are on the inside, nothing else. Cliche though that might be. And once I love you, as a person... it doesn't matter what you look like, you will be gorgeous to me. And I damn well expect that if you are my partner, you find my fat-ass self every bit as gorgeous as well.
Very well said