Thread: FFA question
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 07:30 PM   #15
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by extra_fat_guy View Post

... Honestly I don't now if I have ever met a FFA that I didn't meet online. I have said this before that I have trouble telling if a girl is flirting or being friendly. Made the mistake to many times where I had feelings for her, but she didn't have the same feeling.
Join the club. From many years of experience I've concluded its best to assume they're just being friendly. Nothing worse than letting a girl know you like them in a romantic way and seeing a look of horror come over her face. If a girl fancies a guy in a romantic way she'll let the guy know -- until that happens its best to assume you're just a "friend".
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote