Thread: FFA question
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 09:13 AM   #18
JayDanger

JayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this board

I used to struggle with the idea of a woman finding me attractive. Then as I got to know more women, and started dating more women, I gained a lot of confidence. I've been with women who admire big guys, and for whom I was a rare exception.

I think once I expanded my mind, built up my social standing a bit, and developed some more talent in my hobbies, I personally found the idea of being sexually attractive more feasible. Suddenly I wasn't the neckbeard sitting in his childhood bedroom, I was the [insert my skills here] living in his childhood bedroom, and that was at least something.

The one thing I've noticed is that, when I'm dating or in a relationship with an attractive girl, other men are the only ones to seem to have an issue with it. Most other women will see me with a gal and think we're an adorable couple, or comment on how pretty she is, or at the very least congratulate our happiness. Most other men become aggressive, assume I'm being played, think I'm paying her, or try to swerve on my partner right in front of me, assuming she's only with me because she can't find anyone better.

I know this is kinda petty, but I'm not going to lie, I love watching the girls I'm with shoot down fuck boys who think they can "steal her from me" because I'm a big guy.
JayDanger is offline   Reply With Quote