View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 03:53 PM   #3
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMe View Post
I'm comfortable with my body but I want to lose weight because my small frame can't handle this much weight anymore. (I weigh 425). I still very much love to eat and have often fantasized about dating a man who loves to prepare huge quantities of healthy food for me and we could enjoy it together. Could this happen?
It could definitely happen. I love healthy foods, and I love how inexpensive and filling they can be, and I love to prepare them. Still, I don't know how much weight you'd lose just from switching to health foods. It might make you healthier, and give you more energy (both big +s,) but weight loss is an elusive beast, even for those who genuinely want it (I don't.) All the same, improving your health and increasing your energy level would probably make you feel like being more active, and while that *also* isn't guaranteed to help you lose weight, getting regular exercise can definitely help you handle your weight more easily.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote