View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 07:07 PM   #7
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMe View Post
I likely have failed logic and might be using wrong terms since I'm new to the community, but I thought that feeders wanted feedees to gain weight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by socrates74 View Post
Never been a 'feeder' or weight gainer type. What tut tut....couldn't tell anyone what that is. I was just the cook....etc...
And there you have it. I suppose I am a "feeder" in some sense, because I enjoy cooking for people who enjoy eating. But I try to serve food that is both tasty and nutritious. I suspect a lot of cooks feel the same way: like stand-up comics, we basically want to do something creative for an audience.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote