View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 06:03 PM   #21
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Out door chairs I try to avoid LOL
I have one that folds up and fits in a bag like thingy I used it one summer and pretty much ripped the fabric from the eyelets.
Its still usable for someone who is small I would suppose but I'm not going to try it.
We purchased 2 a couple of years ago. I think it was from Living XM. We wanted to make sure that they were strong enough so, I ordered the 1,000 LB ones. When they arrived, my partner was REALLY, why two, we can both fit in one.
To be totally honest, they are really to big, super strong and to heavy to carry to a concert. We did take them to a couple of concerts, but "Chivalry was dead" they were too heavy for him to carry both.
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote