View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 09:17 PM   #12
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by socrates74 View Post
Tell us more about this friend.
Not a whole lot to tell. He had a really fun personality, very easygoing and friendly. We went to college together and were friends for a few years but never got romantically involved. Just studied together and hung out together platonically. He got a lot of emotional satisfaction from treating women to delicious meals and watching them enjoy it, possibly sexual satisfaction too, but our relationship never went there, so I can't say for sure. He liked big women, especially taller big women, but didn't have an exclusive preference for them. I'm a foodie, he liked good food too, we lived in an area with a bunch of amazing little cafes and independent eateries before foodie culture was ever a thing. We went out to lunch together a lot. He'd ask me the day before, what I was in the mood for, and find a place that had the best version of it I had ever tasted. Or surprise me with something new and different. I remember specifically a bowl of gazpacho that literally brought tears to my eyes and having French macarons for the first time ever.

He ended up dating and marrying a BBW and I lost track of him after that.