View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 07:49 PM   #5
TwoSwords

TwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going on

My fantasies may not be especially weird, but here goes. I've had this fantasy about every last major crush I've ever had; the teacher in elementary school, the fellow student in high school, an early temp job coworker, etc...

I imagine leaning against her with my arms wrapped as far around her as they'll go. They're just under her own arms, which reach past (and over) mine, either grabbing or reaching over my shoulders, covering my arms and upper body in that soft, warm feeling. The whole front of my torso is pressed tightly against her belly, creating a slight indentation, so that she at least partly surrounds me on three out of four sides.

Yes, yes, I know. My ultimate, specific fantasy is hugging and/or being hugged. Pretty tame overall, but the feelings are no less strong. With my teacher, fellow student and coworker, I'd look at them longingly from across the room, watch how they shook and shifted with every light motion, and ask myself in perplexity, just why every person in the room wasn't totally desperately pleading for a hug, or 20... ...thousand.
TwoSwords is online now   Reply With Quote