View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 08:06 PM   #12
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWlover14 View Post
To the guys who love big girls, would you still go out with your gf if she lost a lot of weight or would you still be attracted to her? To the girls would you stay with a guy if he found you less attractive at a smaller size? Knowing he likes bigger girls?
Well, that all depends. There's no question that weight loss does nothing good for my ability to feel attracted to a person, but "lost a lot of weight" is a bit vague. You don't specifically say how much, or what their final weight range ended up being, or even *why* they lost the weight.

For example, I think most people would agree that 100 lbs is a lot of weight to lose, but if the girl weighs 600 lbs before losing it, she hasn't appreciably diminished in attractiveness at the end of it. On the other hand, if she only weighed about 250 lbs prior to a 100 lb weight loss, the situation would be very different.

Then there are situations where a person loses weight, due to being ill and in need of care. Attraction doesn't even factor in when someone's in need like that.

Anyway, the long and short of it is that, based on my past experiences with my feelings (even with my closest friends and relatives,) I'm not able to feel attraction to anyone weighing less than 200-250 lbs (depending on their height,) and this does indeed have an effect on how I feel about someone who's just lost weight. However, the bigger problem would be if they wanted to lose weight. I'm sorry, but I just don't understand or sympathize with people who want to lose weight. It's like wanting to lose winning lottery tickets to me. A person has been given a gift of uncommon and precious quality, and that is surely something to be treasured, just as I treasure my own soft, upper arms.

If I could no longer feel attracted to a girl, I would probably tell her that; not to hurt her feelings, but to confer with her about where to go from there. She deserves the attention of someone who can appreciate how she looks, and if she's thin, and planning to remain that way, that someone isn't me.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote