View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 12:45 AM   #14
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMe View Post
I'm comfortable with my body but I want to lose weight because my small frame can't handle this much weight anymore. (I weigh 425). I still very much love to eat and have often fantasized about dating a man who loves to prepare huge quantities of healthy food for me and we could enjoy it together. Could this happen?
I love to eat, too, and I fill up every day with 2 boxes of frozen broccoli and a number or different fruits, along with some protein. When I have a sandwich, I load it up with lettuce and tomato.
I hate to feel hungry, so I have to eat every couple of hours, or I get very anxious.
It would be marvelous to find a man to cook huge quantities of healthy food, but it's important to do it for yourself until he appears.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote