View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 07:59 AM   #354
Fat Molly
hufflepuff hobbit

Fat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoSwords View Post
I've always thought that there was a significant difference between feederism and gainerism, that not all people who enjoy eating/feeding others do so from a desire for them to gain weight (indeed, most of the people in the world who enjoy feeding others don't have this as their motive at all.)

In reality, I think very few feeders or feedees actively pursue immobility. There's other, safer, more-temporary ways to experience the kinds of feelings often associated with that.

I've been reading through the first page, though, and I do have to every time someone brings up "mental issues" as an explanation for aberrant behavior or unusual desires. <snip> I just think a lot of people use words synonymous with "crazy" to avoid studying the issues more closely.

good points here. a lot of this stuff is the stuff ive been thinking about intently with regards to my partner in the 'worry as an FA' thread.

most ppl on tumblr who claim to be pursuing immobility are either thin or average or just barely chubby. and i look at them and think, lol, do you have any idea? bc i feel like many of them are underinformed or overoptimistic about what it would mean to be immobile.

i think there *can* be elements of feedism that are intentionally self-destructive but it should never be thought of as a necessary component of feedist tendencies - even among depressed people. my feedee and feeder and gainer kink exists even when my depression/borderline symptoms aren't too significant - in fact, they're more active when my depression/borderline is alleviated.

I like what alienlanes said about the collection of planets surrounding the central kink of erotic wg.