View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 07:30 AM   #69
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
It's definitely more comfortable than standing for long periods of time and my butt doesn't hurt from sitting as much. As specially if it's a hard surface lol!
This reminds me of a fun discovery my wife and I once made. I am a few inches taller than her when standing but when sitting side by side on a bench we noticed she was as tall as me, maybe even taller! She noted that her luxury sized butt was probably the reason for this and we were both pretty amused by it.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote