View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 10:28 AM   #71
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
HM that was such a cute discovery.
When I was skinny my hubby said I had a hatchet ass when I would sit in his lap.
Over time as I gained I noticed having a big butt made sitting on hard surfaces much better.
Hatchet ass! Hilarious! So that's an advantage not of being fat but having a fat partner! When she curls up in my lap it's all soft and pleasant instead of bones and sharp!

And here's another: if I leave the toilet seat up my wife's butt is big enough to prevent her from plunging wholely into ice cold toilet water when using the restroom in the middle of the night! This is all theoretical, of course. It's never actually happened. I ALWAYS remember to lower the toilet seat!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote