View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 10:49 AM   #72
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
Hatchet ass! Hilarious! So that's an advantage not of being fat but having a fat partner! When she curls up in my lap it's all soft and pleasant instead of bones and sharp!

And here's another: if I leave the toilet seat up my wife's butt is big enough to prevent her from plunging wholely into ice cold toilet water when using the restroom in the middle of the night! This is all theoretical, of course. It's never actually happened. I ALWAYS remember to lower the toilet seat!
Wait, this isn't the case for most people?? But the gap in the toilet seat isn't much bigger than the gap in the toilet itself, right?
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote