View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 09:34 PM   #30
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMe View Post
Yes!

That reminds me of the time I went to look at a house for rent... the owner had installed beautiful laminate wood floor (like Pergo) and as I followed him through the house the poor floors creaked and groaned under my feet but made no sounds under his. I had to keep talking to distract him because a couple times he gave a puzzled look at the floor. I didn't rent the house because I was afraid I would break the floor!
My bother is a big guy and he had just closed on his house and went to do a walk thru. He was walking out to the deck when he went thru the wooden floor. He came to visit about a week after and both his legs were all bruised and badly scratched and full of cuts and he was in lots of pain. (it does happen)
I asked him How did you stop? he game this look.... and said really... with my balls.
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote