View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 10:37 AM   #522
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
I'm 5'4" and pretty wide ( hips are 57 1/2 inches and thighs are 35 inches)
I carry a lot of weight in my belly too which you can't see in this pic.
When I look at my pics I don't think I look all that big but in person its quite different.
Ah...that explains it. You and my wife are the same heigh, and even though she has a big soft belly, she carries a big portion of her weight in her thighs, hips and butt. Her butt...nothing short of epic! So from behind she probably looks bigger than you, but maybe not in person if what you say about your pics vs in person is true. Pics are funny like that, are they not? I feel like I'm a decent looking guy in the mirror, but I rarely see a pic of me I actually like!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote