Thread: FFA question
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 05:24 PM   #23
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post

FFAs: Have you noticed that when you talk about being an FFA that women and men respond differently to you? Does one group respond more positively or negatively? Have you dealt with anger and internalized self loathing from BHM you have dated in the past?
Like, so late to this party but it's been the first time I have been on Dims on my computer in a month!

I've never had a bad reaction. The females might joke that "that dude totally isn't her type" and I've had guys (BHM and non) laughingly and accusingly call me an enabler. At which point I threaten to take away the food and they go nonono. Past dates who told their friends I was an FFA got envious sort of "you'll get fat eventually...sweet deal."

I've internalized some self loathing from my hubby. 99.9% of the time he is tolerant, amused, and even teasing of his weight. Once every couple of years he is struck with self loathing and lashes out, however. It's hard not to internalize it, and he's come to realize as confident as I am sexually, self hatred on his own part destroys me. If he feels physically shitty, describes himself as repugnant etc etc, what does that say about me? I want him to be happy and healthy, and if he isn't, I internalize that.

It's become a bit of a balance/diplomatic way of speaking where I can express my lust and he can express his frustrations in a way that is gentle, considerate, and is framed in a way to avoid any pain.

Last edited by Xyantha Reborn; 02-21-2017 at 05:26 AM. Reason: Speeling
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote