View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 08:19 AM   #79
TwoSwords

TwoSwords is a member of the 500 clubTwoSwords is a member of the 500 clubTwoSwords is a member of the 500 clubTwoSwords is a member of the 500 clubTwoSwords is a member of the 500 clubTwoSwords is a member of the 500 club

I've always had a fascination with very big and soft people, and gotten a kick out of them. Read Garfield as a kid, had a thing for Bloona from Toejam & Earl, etc... However, my early FA experiences were as a little kid, so while I was drawn to fat people, it wasn't "attraction" in the adult sense. I remember being fascinated with a very fat man I saw at an outdoor picnic at my local parish of the time, and captivated by one of my third grade teachers, who seemed miraculously able to fill the classroom door sideways. However, the first time I ever had a clear idea of my real feelings was in high school, when one of my fellow students was somewhere in the 450-600 lb range (I haven't seen her in a long time, but I remember her being very large. Perhaps rose-colored glasses contribute.)

It took me a while to gather up the courage to act on my feelings more directly, but I guess "high school" is the answer to the main question.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote