View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 08:30 AM   #39
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Ankles are fine now and I'm no star just a regular person.
You know, it's funny. Every so often, I'll be out and about; doing some shopping or going for a walk, or getting gas (these days it's usually when I'm grocery shopping,) and I'll see a woman whose size and shape just floor me. In some cases, it'll be so much more extreme, because they'll be moving a certain way, or standing a certain way, or doing a certain thing that further accentuates their features, and even if I know nothing about them, I get this instant image in my mind; not necessarily of them, but of all the best things in the overall experience of the moment. It can be a simple thing for them; just walking from one place to another, and yet, for me, it can be life-changing, and I'll remember the sighting forever.

A big example of this was a short nature walk in Maine, where I spotted one SSBHM and two SSBBWs with a little girl who was probably related to them. I could go into more detail, but they were doing that walk that some fat women do, where they swing their arms a little as they move. That's always charming. Anyway, I smiled and waved hi. I don't know if they even noticed me, and I've certainly never seen them again, but I'll tell you something. Ever since then, I never go to Maine without visiting that trail, and taking a look over the bridge and path where the experience took place.

Don't underestimate the effect you can have on people, just by being there. That's all I'm really saying.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote