View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 02:13 PM   #3
LumpySmile

LumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging in

I think the only time I ever saw a big woman break a chair in real life was in second grade when the lunchlady broke a student-sized chair.

As it happened, our classroom was 2 classes in one long room with an open space between the 2 classes, the lunchlady (who came around every monday to collect money from the students who prepaid for their lunches each week) would grab a handy chair and sit in the open area between the classes to collect from the students one at a time without interrupting the classes.

The day she broke the chair both classes erupted with laughter, and both teachers tried to quiet us yelling how it wasn't funny... They were right, although I probably laughed along with everyone else. The poor lunchlady was mortified, I'm sure.
After that incident, one of the teachers would lend her their chair.

So I guess now, when I hear about a chair broken, I really just think of that lunchlady's embarrassment and it's not really any kind of turn-on for me.

It's just one of several fetishes I've really only heard of since I started hanging around FA sites... To each their own.
LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote